FRP/GRP ROOFING SHEET
… providing long lasting & new age “GREEN” solution to ageing Infrastructure
Aeron make rooflight sheets allows natural daylight & creates a positive working atmosphere under industrial roof.
Why Aeron's FRP/GRP Sheet
- Chemical and Corrosion Resistance.
- Life of Aeron FRP/GRP sheet would be more than 25 years
- It has good thermal Resistance / Insulation.
- Machine made sheet ensure uniform quality.
- Zero maintenance
- Quick Installation.
- Using high quality of basic raw material.
- Protecting against U.V.Rays by using imported U.V Stabilized Resin.
- Specially formulated top layer to retards the effect of abrasion, erosion and enhances its increases product life.
- Consistency of uniform thickness throughout the Sheet ensures good quality and high mechanical strength.
- A unique embossed / crinkles finishing gives scattered natural daylight distribution under the roof.
- Colours: Clear, Translucent & Opaque.
Type of Roofing Sheet
Technical Specification Of Machine Made FRP Sheet
|Description||Machine Made FRP Sheet|
|Model||Any type #|
|Width||1500 mm (Stretch)|
|Thickness||1 - 4 mm|
|Unit Weight||Depend on type|
|Tolerance||+ or - 10% (As per standard)|
|Resin||G.P/ Roof lite/Isophthalic/ Vinylester|
|Glass Content||Not Less then 25%|
|Gel Coat||Top side with any resin (optional)|
|Applicable Standard||IS 12866|
|Unit Price||Depends specification and thickness|
* Depending upon thickness, environment & resin selection
# Sample or final drawing from client mandatory
- PEB & semi-PEB structures
- Green houses
- Factory buildings
- Cooling towers